Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another Blog for You

I went to a Christian college, Erskine College. I went not because it was a Christian college but because it was a good school and my brother was an alumnus. At any rate, the guys in my dorm became great friends and so many of them are serving churches in their own traditions, Associate Reformed Presbyterian, Baptist, United Methodist, and me, an Episcopalian. At college we would stay up late at night sitting in the hall or at Lou’s, our favorite 24 hour diner, talking about life, love, and faith. Mostly we talked about the pursuit of the opposite sex. We are resurrecting those conversations 10 years later with the blog, Dormitory Dogma. Take a look and see how our conversation goes. If our conversations in the past are any indication, you will not want to miss this.

No comments: